The iVP manipulator control system is a long established, field proven, fully proportional intelligent valve pack based on industry standard Wandfluh valves. The iVP system fulfils the needs of all hydraulic control requirements for ROV operations such as complex tooling skids, tracked vehicles, tether management systems, tool deployment units and manipulator arms.
The iVP’s modular format allows the system to be expanded in the future, if required. The fully integrated subsea unit is supplied with its own dedicated branded PC operating Fathom Systems Windows® based bespoke control software. For many years, the easy to use Graphical User Interface (GUI) has guaranteed that critical ROV tooling operations are performed to the highest and safest level.
The J2 Subsea Manipulator iVP Control System is available from J2 Subsea on a sale or rental basis. The control system can be supplied as a stand-alone item to operate a customer’s own manipulator or with a J2 rental manipulator as part of a complete package.
- Modular intelligent valve pack (iVP)
- Proportional control throughout
- Cost effective field proven technology
- 8 functions – expandable to 12, flexible
- Embedded processor for instant start-up
- Standard manipulator software
- External sensor capability
- Optional single channel video overlay
- Integrated comms Link
- Fully self-contained system