J2 Subsea has established a reputation for quality & reliability of service second to none - supplying ROV tooling equipment & engineering solutions to the ROV and underwater survey industries. We repair, service and maintain state of the art technically sophisticated robotic manipulators as well as fabrication and rental of customised engineering products. Thanks to our dedicated workforce, J2 has developed an impressive customer trade record with both main contractors and suppliers to the offshore oil and gas industries.
Our plans for further expansion both geographically and through technical innovation has created opportunities for exceptional candidates to join our expanding team. Please see our current vacancies to apply.
Manipulator Workshop Technician (Aberdeen)
J2 Subsea, part of Acteon Group, provide ROV tooling products and services for the ROV and underwater survey markets. We aim to deliver a responsive, high-quality service to our customers establishing long-lasting business relationships built on trust. Our operations focus on four key areas: rental, service and repair of ROV manipulator arms, rental of ROV tooling equipment, ROV engineering support and underwater survey engineering support.
J2 Subsea are currently recruiting for a Manipulator Workshop Technician to join the team on a full time, permanent basis. Based in Westhill, the successful candidate will be responsible for the Manipulator Workshop with the primary objective of providing all J2 Subsea Ltd customers with a local presence for handling quality spares, exceptional standards of technical service .
You will implement and assist with all aspects of excellent customer service through repairs, technical assistance and training. You will work with line managers to implement policies, processes and procedures and continuous improvement. You may also assist with the QMS audit process.
· Repair of all manipulators and associated systems
· Receiving, inspection and testing of all systems
· Complete diagnosing and repairing to factory standard
· Compile job reports and quotations for all service repair needs
· Thorough cleaning and appropriate packaging of all systems is complete prior to return to customer
· Ensures that the workshop is kept clean, tidy and safe
· Respond to all customer technical enquiries
· Supports day to day operations as requested
· Can identify and facilitate the creation of workshop process improvements
· Assist operational staff in the everyday running of J2 Subsea Ltd
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Excellent knowledge of service and repair of advanced ROV manipulators
· Exceptional attention to detail with good analytical skills
· Able to communicate at all levels with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong problem solving skills
· Strong communication skills; e.g. report writing, customer service
Please follow the link to apply:
Manipulator Workshop Technician in Aberdeen at J2 Subsea Group (jobs.net)